Friday, November 15, 2013

Ian's Vulcan Pale Ale

Another non-technology blog, but hey I own this space so I guess it's ok.


Ok it's been just over a month since my brother was stolen from me and our family. This afternoon as I stacked the garage fridge for Sunday football I stumbled upon this one lone "Vulcan Pale Ale" that had been brewed especially for me by Ian a couple of years ago. Of the 24 he brewed I had been saving several bottles just because I loved the special labeling he made for me. Now I have less then 6 left and I know I want to sit outside on new years eve, as midnight approaches and sit quietly alone while I open one, look at the moon and stars and think of my little brother who is now part of the universe and who someday, I am not sure when, I will be with again.

Miss You Ian. Sundays and every other day are simply not the same down here....

No comments:

Post a Comment