Thursday, August 8, 2013

Computer Services Available

I have been receiving many requests to repair personal computers and laptops these past couple of weeks. I gave this some thought and decided to make it easier for anyone who is experiencing technology problems to contact me & report a problem.

If you your computer is getting you down you can now simply complete a work order request and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

You can also find a link to the work order form on the top of the right panel of this fine blog.


Help Is Only a Work Order Away.

1 comment:

  1. It is good idea to have a order form this will make easy for customers to contact and also easy for you to scheduling the services.
    Thanks for sharing.

    For computer repair in Sydney, visit: Computer Repair in Sydney

    ReplyDelete